Ignition Control Circuit Board by Dinosaur Electronics; For Coleman/ Duo-Therm/ Hydro-Flame/ Suburban Furnaces And Atwood/ Mor-Flo/ Suburban Water Heaters; 12 Volt DC; With Diagnostic LED; 4-1/4 Inch Length x 3-1/4 Inch Width; With Spade Spark Lead Connectors; Fuse And Surge ProtectedThese universal 12 Volt DC ignitor boards are certified by Testing Engineers International to meet UL 372 and UL 353 specifications for use in the RV industry. The universal ignitor boards are all "electrically" identical but "mechanically" different for convenient installation. These rugged boards use double sided-plated thru hole technology for added reliability. They are fused to protect the board from short circuits in the NC and Valve circuitry. A two color LED monitors the NC and valve terminals to let you know when there is power to the board - "GREEN" and when there is power for the Valve - "RED". These delayed 3-try ignitor boards with 20 Second purge cycles and LOCAL flame sense also incorporate an option jumper. Removal of the jumper, for water heater and refrigerator use only, converts the board to instant fire with one Minute purge cycle between the three ignition tries.
This 12 Volt DC ignitor board replacement is compatible with 4 and 6 pin, single 6 pin, and 10 pin style connectors.
DUAL SENSE - Flame sense works through high voltage connector and edge connector simultaneously
EXTERNAL SENSE -Connector on the board for external sense wire
DIAGNOSTIC-AID LED on board is green to show power to board Red to indicate power to gas valve
VOLTAGE REGULATOR -Cleans up the 12 Volt supply power
- Universal 12 Volt DC Ignitor Boards Are Certified By Testing Engineers International To Meet UL 372 And UL 353 Specifications For Use In The RV Industry
- A Two Color LED Monitors The NC And Valve Terminals To Let You Know When There Is Power To The Board
- Removable Jumper For Instant Fire Operation In Water Heaters And Refrigerators
- Fuse And Surge Protected
- Protective Cover Available
- Use Double Sided-Plated Thru Hole Technology For Added Reliability